Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this mechanic that i know ran into this cherry 88 900na 4 door rosequartz auto with 21000 original miles on it a Dr. droped it off for repairs and they couldnt figure it out so he told them to keep the car for labor costs. Ok now the bad the car misses really bad and wont idle on its own if you floor it, it boggs out give it alittle gas it will tach up but not much he said it seems like its not getting enough gas, but how could this be with only 21000 miles on the clock. Now i gave him a computer for it a couple monthes ago and that didnt work and he said he put it on the computer and it showed nothing. Now he told me he would sell me the car for 200.00 do you think its worth it or not. I now i had this problem with my 89spg and all i did was change the dist. but i was thinking how could this be on such a low mile car like this? anyway if i could get some direction on what to do to this car would be great i planned on going to mess with it tommorow. Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
13 Posts
For $200 I would buy that car in a heartbeat! Start by checking simple things, fuel pressure, the oxygen sensor, airflow sensor, plug wires, dist, cap rotor, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts