Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
should sell, looks good, anything wrong with it..?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i dont think there is. i have been fixing it up little by little. the power steering is kinda leakin, the cv axles are in need of future replacement, and the tranny prob. needs service. i think the tranny needs service because the car has as many miles as it does. and it kinda gets going slower in the upper gears, but if i put it in like- 2, it goes alot better. dont know much about cars, much less saabs, so i dont really know whats what.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh- come on now- its a 15 minute trip........
you come down here to the south and you'd never leave my friend, girls down here really believe in southern hospitality. :D
if you know anyone willing to travel- it might just be worth it to come on down

·
Registered
432 Posts
any particular reason why you are selling it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well - what happened is- i got a loan to consolidate some bills, and i found this car, and i bought it with the consolidation money - well- i quickly learned that i could not afford the original bills plus the loan that i got to consolidate said bills- so now i am broke as funk, and need the money. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
that sucks man, sorry to hear that

·
7,595 Posts
robjunkins said:
so now i am broke as funk, and need the money. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha, tell me about it. am my Signature might suggest- as broke as I am (figuratively) I am still fixing to set myself up an... as Paul H puts it, a "stage 9" C-900. I make it out that I have far less cash then I really do, simply because I SOMEHOW always seem to end up with $800 charge card bills at the end of every single month and I pay them off, EVERY month!. So yeah anyway... I am looking forward to getting the 1st speeding ticket for 160+ on route 309. :twisted:

what was this thread about?

I just re-read what I wrote and It makes no sense! posting anyway

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts