Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are from TSN.... but they are still kewl and free!! - so incase anyone wants the details on how to obtain the ones seen below, here is the info:

100,000, 200,000 and even 300,000 mileage stickers. Free thanks to TSN Site Sponsors. Send a self addressed stamped envelope with your car's mileage to the address below. There's no need to fill out the form below.
Here's the address:
The Saab Network
PO Box 2507
Menlo Park, CA 94026-2507

Here's what they look like:

My thoughts are that you should be able to get one of each you've earned - like say for my car, I have now over 278,000 miles so I will see if I can get the 50,000 the 100,000 and the 200,000 one - and a 50K and an 100K for my SPG. We'll see what they say tho.

OR!

We can take that image to a decal/t-shirt shop and have em custom made for saablink.net :lol: 8)

·
10,303 Posts
I would much rather have a TSL link sitting on my car, than a SN sticker.

No resale value. Good boast value. :wink:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
awesome, i bought my car back in november with 93,000 miles, got my license back in january, so i've been driving since january, and i'm less than 300 miles from hitting 100,000 miles, lol, i'll take a picture of it when i do

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone think they can take over this concept and get some made? I'm nearing 300,000 miles! :lol: I need atleast a 200,000 one and a couple of 20,000's :p

·
7,595 Posts
we need some saablink ones ASAP. the way to "get the word out" is to have these stickers on cars / hand them out to people at events like carlisle, SOG, and saabtoberfest. we could easily pick up 100 active members in a day by giving them out...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
you can't charge money, if you want things, you are going to have to pay. people like things for free, if you want to get their interests, give them out, i'm in college and anything that's free really get's my interest

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well if you guys would buy some SaabLink Mechandise - we could offer freebies!! But if SaabLink turns no profit -we can't afford to produce said give-a-ways. :roll: :cry:

·
Registered
119 Posts
They dont have one for 400000 and up.My car is at 450K

·
7,595 Posts
it's funny because gearhead does not have a working odometer. he just kind of assumes that because his odometer broke last year at 180K or so, and now he's drven a lot, his car MUST be at 450K....

riiiight :roll:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts