Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been trying to rally a few guys from the Burlington, VT area for a cruise down to Albany this Saturday. I will be following Route 7 to Route 22a, cross into New York at Fair Haven, VT, then pick up I87 for the last stretch down to Albany. Google Maps pegs the route at right about 3 hours, so I plan to leave Burlington at 6:00am.

Anyone who would be interested in meeting up at any point along the route, feel free to post up here, we'll figure out when/where to meet up. Let's make it good!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I'm going, but I've got to take a different route to possibly buy a car on the way. May leave me looking for somebody to drive my aero back if you've got a passenger. probably worth a few bucks from me if that inspires anyone to tag along

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know what, fuck it. Only live once, right? Where you want to meet up? :D
Awesome! Which direction are you coming from again? I live right off the traffic circle in Winooski, so I'll be leaving there at 6, but we can meet up anywhere along shelburne rd if that's more convenient.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Awesome! Which direction are you coming from again? I live right off the traffic circle in Winooski, so I'll be leaving there at 6, but we can meet up anywhere along shelburne rd if that's more convenient.
From the north, probably down Rt 15 since road closures up here are making it annoying and/or dirty to get to I89. You planning on getting on @ exit 15? How about the parking area on Lime Kiln Rd?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know, might as well meet right outside my apartment, it's on Winooski Falls way, right across from the mill, like 5 mins from that parking area. I was going to take a shortcut across campus to avoid traffic anyway, and bypass the interstate. Take a left at the CCV, then a right at the stop sign, and you'll see my aero parked down there on the street. Sound good?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Probably best to not have to use my sense of direction early in the morning, that's destined for failure :D

Lets go for the Shell station on Shelburne Rd, on right just past Burlington Suzuki. (1855 Shelburne Rd is that address if google maps is to be trusted).

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Probably best to not have to use my sense of direction early in the morning, that's destined for failure :D

Lets go for the Shell station on Shelburne Rd, on right just past Burlington Suzuki. (1855 Shelburne Rd is that address if google maps is to be trusted).
Haha alright no worries man, I'll see you there shortly after 6!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.