Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Miss having that final event in the fall? Miss that end of season wrap up? Well here's your answer!

Let's make it BIG! You guys know I have or back good events and this will be no exception!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I'm definitely in! I'll have the 91 Tally SPG fixed and back on the road by then and I might finally have my CE done too. I was just thinking we needed an upstate, NY meet too. Sweet!

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I plan to come, but will really have to play it by ear. Wifey just told me we're having a 25th wedding anniversary party that evening. I think I can make both, we'll see. :)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Hopefully I'll be picking up a parts car in that area so I'm probably gonna make an appearance. Anyone think a '91 9kt with a shady trans can pull a 92 9k on a car dolly??? Lol

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Oh damn, I need some money! I've been wanting to put my car on a dyno to set a baseline, can't really get a better price. If I can scrounge up a hundred bucks for gas then I'm totally down.

Also, if there's a cruise from montreal, I'd totally meet up as you guys came down towards burlington.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Hopefully I'll be picking up a parts car in that area so I'm probably gonna make an appearance. Anyone think a '91 9kt with a shady trans can pull a 92 9k on a car dolly??? Lol
define "shady" - mind you I just did a 3 hour pull with an automatic 9000 :)

1 - 20 of 190 Posts