Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was tasked to put together a winter driving safety video for my Army unit, so I am perusing YouTube for some good snow and ice accident videos.

This video from Holland cracked me up, it's a bit old, but a few cars start sliding all over the place in an icy road, VWs, Fiats, Mercedes, they all slide and smash into each other. The video starts slow, but at 2:10 a lonely SAAB 9000 drives by, like nothing is happening, just another day... LOL :p

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
haha - that's crazy. Cop just standing there acting like w/e - this shit happens all the time. lol Anyone able to translate? Neat white VW - wheels are neat. I love the MB spinning around into the other car.

This one is a bit similar -
I like the firts one, people are stupid you can see them come around the top and stop, then it's like oh no problem oh yeah, I can make it ...lol

·
Registered
361 Posts
That one shot in portland is exactly why bans on studded tires are horseshit lol. The best snow tires on the market wont save your ass on a sheet of ice.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Reminds me of this one I saw a couple years ago. Watch how many idiots there are in this clip; people jumping out of moving cars, people standing between cars about to get hit--nuts. Then of course you've got the Tony Bennett soundtrack--nice touch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.