Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to sell these (4x) Saab double spoke aero rims 17x7, all four have some curb rash nothing major, one rim has a minor bend, two tiers need to be replaced right away the other two have about 70% tread left, the tiers are Barum 215/45/r17, please pm me with offers or post if interested.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Two big questions:

Where are you or the parts located?

What are are you looking to get? If you don't have a specific price in mind, give us a range.

·
Registered
406 Posts
In the US market a fair price for those wheels is about 250.00...they need to be sanded, and repainted...its a DIY or about 60 dollars a wheel to have done...I bought those same wheels of 400 USD with new tires and not a scratch on any of them...I love these wheels and the great thing is Saab was ahead of the times with these wheels...many car companies are coping this design with 2010-11 models...makes your car look modern.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
the bend is just a little pushed in its hard to explain, like i said OBO
Does the tire hold air? I had a rim with a slight 'push' and it would hold air, but go flat after a few days. My dad is pretty handy and has fixed tons of rims and shit in the past, but once it lost it's roundness, it is a professional job, and to his eye it was not going to be an easy fix at all.

Like I said, GLWS, I am sure they are perfect for somebody

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does the tire hold air? I had a rim with a slight 'push' and it would hold air, but go flat after a few days. My dad is pretty handy and has fixed tons of rims and shit in the past, but once it lost it's roundness, it is a professional job, and to his eye it was not going to be an easy fix at all.

Like I said, GLWS, I am sure they are perfect for somebody
It holds air no problem like i said the tire that's on the rims is still full of nitrogen

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.