Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the entire "Torque Arm" engine mounts, brackets, screws, bolts etc....as seen here in this pic: http://www.quasimotors.com/torkarm.htm

Brackets include
1. the one off the head (p/n: 435818)...with bushing
2. the one that conncts to #1 and then to the strut tower bracket (p/n 759913)...with bushing
3. the strut tower bracket (p/n 7573413)

...I would also want all mounting hardware (nuts, bolts, washers, etc)

email me if you have this available. [email protected]

Thanks!!
Jason

·
7,595 Posts
haha, well Eric was with me when he got those parts at one of the local PA junk yards (before he moved to Colorado). I could hook you up with the same parts he used. There are always a few 9K’s in the local yards here. Basically any one of those torque used struts is going to need new bushings put in, but they are about 9.00 each on eeuroparts for stock ones, a little more for polyurethane. other than that the install is fairly straightforward. Honestly, it's a little silly that the NG did not have these from the factory. the 9K's have a similar engine lower mounting set up to the NG, but the NG's lack the upper mount. oh well, at least it's easy enough to pop in.

PM me and make me an offer if you want one.

·
Registered
546 Posts
DeLorean said:
haha, well Eric was with me when he got those parts at one of the local PA junk yards (before he moved to Colorado). I could hook you up with the same parts he used.
That was a fun day. I remember there were a few other 9000's there with the top engine mount. I hope to be soon making a top engine mount that will bolt right on, keep an eye on MP Performance. It wont be expensive.
Eric

·
Registered
546 Posts
We have some other products to complete first, but I would like to get out the top mount in the next month or two. The new design will be basically the same as my original. But it will look much better and it will bolt right up. No drilling or cutting. Probably will not use any 9000 parts. I’ll make everything new myself. Cost should be low but I don’t know until I source all the materials.
Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts