Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this and the radio does not work as it does not have the code. The dealer is "looking for it" but he seems very hopeless and i was wondering if anyone would have the code or i can give you the numbers if that will be able to retrive the code.
cheers

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Have you given the dealer the PU-number on the radio itself? That's what they use to retrieve the code. Not to mention, many times the code is just hand written on the radio.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
many people write them ontop the radio as well, so try pulling it out
You have to pull it out regardless. The need the number that is on the radio to give you the code, can't do it by VIN. Typically I always wrote the code next to the serial number, or whatever that number is that the dealer needs.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Mine wasnt written on top. . looks like it had never been pulled before i purchased the car so noone had written it in. which made me kinda happy because that just how original the car was and no1 had fu#ked with it . just call a better saab dealer. . or a REAL saab dealer. . they should be able to give you the code.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just pull it out and put in an aftermarket unit. The original head unit sucks. Who uses tapes and stackers anymore? Rip that out and get yourself a little extra boot space.
I have mp3 and usb on mine so a 32gb usb stick which can hold thousands of cd's or 1cd can hold like 10-15 cds and you can search for songs via artist, album or track and only cost $250aus

1 - 12 of 12 Posts