Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 900 body done as 86 SPG fresh motor with about 400 miles on it , 17" wheels , 9000 brakes with braided stainless lines, Sweedish dynamics aluminum flywheel, SPEC stage 2 kevlar clutch, Megasquirt two version 3.57 standalone engine management, innovate wideband O2 sensor system, welded and braced controll arms in front all front bushings are poly bearings, t3t4 super 60 turbo with 70mm compressor wheel, front mount intercooler, giant fuel pump, braille lightweight racing battery. custom sweeping downpipe. much more . PLUS tons of spare parts , extra big bearing big sync trans, intrested, call Benjamin 773 339 1180 $2500 firm.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think this is why your mom bought you nice clothes and said to look for work.

Dang man, just roll it out of the garage and hose it down. Paper towels and stuff with a broom leaning on it? Does it run or is it street legal when it did run or whatever. It could be a great deal for the right person.

·
Registered
645 Posts
any lowering springs you would sell outright?? im getting sick of seeing 5inches of gap over my front tire..

·
Registered
435 Posts
Damnit...wish I had the cash and didnt have to buy a house, as it is I'm selling my Viggen soon :(

Word of warning don't get married unless she makes more money than you!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Damnit...wish I had the cash and didnt have to buy a house, as it is I'm selling my Viggen soon :(

Word of warning don't get married unless she makes more money than you!
Wise word of warning. Oh and did I hear selling a viggen?

This car looks pretty interesting, should be even more interesting when the OP comes back on to answer all the Q's, could be a good snag for somebody.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah selling it to get into a house unfortunately, need to do some minor work before I post it up here. Thankfully I wont be Saabless, still have the GT3 project that needs to get put back in motion

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yeah selling it to get into a house unfortunately, need to do some minor work before I post it up here. Thankfully I wont be Saabless, still have the GT3 project that needs to get put back in motion
you don't happen to work at a motorcycle dealer in brookfield, do you?

I've seen a LB viggen in the parking lot at D&R's alot lately.

sorry to wander off topic....

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nope, work at a Saab shop in Neosho

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the car runs beautiful, and can be driven home. but you will need a pickup truck or bigger to take the spare parts with it. If your intrested you can call me in chicago at 773 339 1180 my name is Ben. please leave a message I do not get online very often anymore. thank you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts