Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad loves to take on ambitious random projects. I had the stock seats from my 2000 9-5 laying around because I put 2003 Aero seats in my wagon. He decided to take them and put them in his 2002 Tacoma TRD.

The drivers seat has power and heat, and the passenger seat has just heat. Its an extended cab truck so the passenger seat needed to fold forward. He ended up using half Saab and half Toyota hardware to achieve this. He is crazy. Ventilated switches are there just to take up space for now.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
That looks very well done. This would have been a hell of an upgrade for my Toyota Pickup when I had it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
This is awesome, tell your father kudos! Looks great, and, obviously a major improvement ;).

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks very well done. This would have been a hell of an upgrade for my Toyota Pickup when I had it.
Thanks! They are SO much better.

This is awesome, tell your father kudos! Looks great, and, obviously a major improvement ;).
Thanks! I'm happy because I get the factory seats from his truck for my 1993 Pickup, also and upgrade haha.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That's really cool. Is this the same truck running T5 I remember seeing awhile back?

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's really cool. Is this the same truck running T5 I remember seeing awhile back?
Actually no, he bought a 2002 Taco TRD:

The poor snow covered beauty is the 1993 Turbocharged pickup with T5 that the seats SHOULD have gone in haha.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Did T5 ever get going proper in that oldy? My buddy is building a hardcore off road yota right now, wonder if I should try and get him to turbo and T5 it? :D

·
Super Moderator
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did T5 ever get going proper in that oldy? My buddy is building a hardcore off road yota right now, wonder if I should try and get him to turbo and T5 it? :D
Its been running T5 for about 2 years. Starts and runs every time no problem, its got a couple hiccups here and there that Mike is gonna try to iron out soon. If I were to do it all over it would be MS3, but thats $$$. T5 was like $150 total.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts