Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a front bumper from an '02 9-5 Aero with both fog lights, the lower lip spoiler and the wind deflector. Im doing a bumper swap from 02 to 04 so I dont need this bumper anymore. It was bought new and painted by the shop I use in October 2010 so it is in excellent condition. The fog lights are perfect, the wind deflector is brand new and the lower lip spoiler is in very good condition with no cracks or breaks.

Brand new bumper is $503. Brand new spoiler is $255. Brand new pair of fog lights $190. Total is way over my asking price of $400.

Ive got more pics of it so just hit me up if you'd want them. Color is Steel Grey Metallic or color code 279.

Will fit all '02-'05 without any modification. Minor modifications will be needed for it to fit pre-'02 9-5s. Its currently all in one piece for easy transport and installation.

Will ship but prefer local pick up anywhere around Philadelphia or meet up within a 100 mile radius of the city.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would interested if I wasn't selling my car. Maybe someone could buy my car and your bumper? How much do you think it would cost to paint this graphite green?
Yea, we're pretty local so that could work. For paint, I'd say $200-250 at a local shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts