Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
if everyone can make it on the 23, don't change the date on my account. It's just so rare that they have a dollar day (happens once every 2 years or so at pennsburg) and I really can't miss it. I can still come by if we are doing something at night also, but I probably won't be able to make the drive. we'll see how things pan out.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
yeha - and I'm still 50/50 I'm going to be taking off 2 weekends already - don't know if i can sport another day... but i may not goto Sweish Car Day - but I really wanna.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
DeLorean said:
well unless they have some REALLY good stuff at pennsburg, I'm going. hope I see you all there...
Pretty much the same here - if I can find some gas money :lol: DeLorean and I are going to SCD Sunday - and need to leave like 6-6:30ish Sat. to head out.

·
7,595 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
DeLorean said:
well unless they have some REALLY good stuff at pennsburg, I'm going. hope I see you all there...
Pretty much the same here - if I can find some gas money :lol: DeLorean and I are going to SCD Sunday - and need to leave like 6-6:30ish Sat. to head out.
so have we figured that all out yet??

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will know for sure by sunday.............it all breaks down to if i can arrange a drive.

I guess at the very least, we can meet-go on a short "off the top of my head" drive-then goto a local resturante and eat.

At best I can get a longer better drive mapped. This will depend on what happens with the rest of the weekend. Got a large WRX install tomorow, maybe after that and some time on sunday i can get a longer drive setup.

So how many ppl do have have as "for sure"?
me
my dad
cosmicsaab-sc.com
glfaholic-sc.com
ysf87
tweeksturbo

Any one else defently able to go?

ian

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I did not get a chance to map a drive this weekend. I was working on a WRX all day saturday and sunday.

I think it will be best if I just cancel the meet and try to plan another some other time, perhaps Nov. or Dec. have a winter meet.

I won't have the time this week (to plan a drive) because I will be doing homework I didn't get done over the weekend. And there are some people that were going to be driving a long distace to get to the meet, I honestly do not think it will be worth their drive if I do not have a mapped cruise.

So again the meet is canceled.

Sorry to let everyone down, but life is just too busy right now.

Ian

·
7,595 Posts
too bad. Well I plan on having my meet around the same time I did last year (Jan/Feb area) got to make sure to wait for the coldest day :lol:

maybe you would want to just assist me with some of the planning for that? I have 2 really cool ideas for a meet/drive as discussed in the other thread BS started. there are some awesome roads out where I wanto to have this meet but I don't know 1/10th the roads out there. thinking I need to get some topographic maps of the area to find the really challenging roads that no one knows about.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts