Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(

As an adolescent at the the Jackass stuff all started, I was a fan of this guy.

He (or the other occupant of his car) drove off the road and burnt. Shitty.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apparently a pretty friendly guy. The car in question was a Porsche 911 GT3...something most car guys can appreciate. I guess he was into doing HPDEs/Track days and stuff like that.

I'm curious to hear if it was him of the other burnt corpse behind the wheel at the time.

·
Super Moderator
6,726 Posts
Yeah, I heard about this. Sad.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Ryan Dunn, the 34-year-old "Jackass" star, died in a fatal car crash on Sunday night in Pennsylvania, MTV News confirmed Monday (June 20).

According to TMZ, the accident occurred at 3 a.m. on Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. While it's unknown who was driving at the time, an unidentified passenger also died in the crash. April Margera, the mother of Dunn's "Jackass" co-star Bam, broke the news to WMMR 93.3's "Preston and Steve" radio show.

In the last photo Dunn posted to Twitter, he and two friends are seen drinking what may be alcoholic beverages. TMZ also reported that the car caught fire in the crash. A tow truck was later sent to the scene to remove the car. A photo obtained by an NBC affiliate in Pennsylvania, showed the wrecked car on the side of the road. As of press time, no further information was known about the accident.

'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Dead At 34 - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV
Real/Fake Image?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
poop

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Thats sad to hear, he seemed like a great guy and was hilarious

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Wait, he crashed in PA? Was Delorean's Subie seen on the same road doing 120 around that time?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Too bad. He was the most tolerable of the jackass crew. He's the one who would do the impromptu male stripper dances in japan, right? That shit was funnnny.

·
Super Moderator
6,726 Posts
Too bad. He was the most tolerable of the jackass crew. He's the one who would do the impromptu male stripper dances in japan, right? That shit was funnnny.
Nah, that was Chris Pontius.

·
7,595 Posts
That does happen. I wonder what portion of 322 he was going that fast on? There are not that many I'd consider top be real safe under normal conditions :lol:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts