Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long shot here.
I'm looking for a commercial gas brick oven pizza. Its one of those that has a dome ceiling and weighs like 3000lb. Pizza Oven | Brick Oven | Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens has what I need but its too expensive.

If you know a existing restaurant that's liquidating equipment please let me know.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to Bruce, and this thread, I now know I can buy a kit for an awesome oven.
Btw there is a local guy selling a wood burning oven for 3k that would be a killer thing to have. He was setting up a brewing business and has an incredible assortment of equipment for making your microbrews and selling locally. Really, the guy had it running for about 10 different brews and has all equipment for sale.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
His pizza oven, and what I'm looking for, both can cook a pizza in about 90 seconds.
But I need it to not be wood burning and I need it to have a rotating hearth.

If I had a house instead of a condo I would snatch his up immediately. But, alas, wood burning ids not allowed in apartment buildings

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Saabeh and IJ started pepperonilink.net to discuss their meats. I suggest you try there.

·
7,595 Posts
To be 100% factual, the thing we have could be used as such, however that is not it's intended primary purpose. I have been talking about adding a smoker attachment, it seems like it's a waste with how it's constantly smoking and there are no delicious meats involved!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts