Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who is in the room with me?

Delorean and PaulH, Johnny Del.

Not Aireeca, how about Wyldsaabman and company?

I can be the big spoon with Delorean, we will have 2 double beds and a pull out couch.

I have also requested a fridge, but wont know if we got it till we arrive.

I am bringing a power strip for plugging of things in, and will pick up some liquor, cold cuts, and bread.

I will also have a cooler, and the Saablink stickers too. Washington Saab Banner and hopefully Burns will have the TSL banner.

Am I missing anything? Anybody bringing anything worth noting?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I think Aireeca has decided to come, but you should get the final word from her. Haven't heard anything definite from The Wyldsaabman's yet, but you know how far we all plan ahead...

I still have to get my car inspected this week :roll:

Paul
That's only a problem if you get caught in PA - and it's a warning the first time.

No Emission or you need a "visual exempt" emissions?

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
That's only a problem if you get caught in PA - and it's a warning the first time.

No Emission or you need a "visual exempt" emissions?
its not a big deal, car is all set, its just a logistical issue at this point, might need rear pads, and its leaking oil from somewhere, might not have a time to rectify the issues in time. We'll probably just take the 9-5, its more comfy on the long trips anyway.

Paul

·
Registered
279 Posts
It looks like I pulled a last minute bunkmate. However I'm still bringing sleeping bag and bedroll just in case. I thank you very much for the offer of your floor... However I'm sure I will be having a few drinks with you guys this year since I'm flying in solo.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
It looks like I'm going to be there. Not sure if I'll have time to concoct some mini-cheesecakes, but we'll see.

Paul. Need to borrow a Vermont plate? How about a D.C. plate? Oh, I know! Maybe an Ohio plate? I really need to pick someplace and settle down, methinks....

I'm very sad I didn't get dibs on spooning with DeLorean. :cry: You're a lucky man, Tweek. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Heather and I are going. We are about 90% sure The Don is riding along as well.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
sounds like a party.... i'll be roomin with my old man, chances are until he passes out it will consist of watching tv, and drinking grey goose on the rocks while watching the golf channel. So i'll be out wandering around looking for the nearest drinking spot.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Ooo Cheap shot!
Haha, that was a fun time. Your Ovlov guy sleeping in the car and everything.

Go ahead, Marks. I've made about $25 finding cash on the ground here in NYC.
$25 vs back problems from bending over 2500 times...

j/k, but the situation that it happened with Josh was pretty funny.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts