Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and Brittany are going with some friends - I believe DeLorean is going as well.

Anyone who wants to go - here are all the details:

The Grand Theater

Address:
252 Main St
East Greenville, PA 18041

Phone:
(215) 679-4300

10PM - "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" (R) - 100 minutes
with our cast, One from the Vaults - Costume Contest!
$10 at the door, to benefit The Upper Perkiomen Library

http://www.thegrandtheater.org/

http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/showtimes_venueinfo.php?vid=53

For those of you who have no idea what this is (Virgins) - you are pathetic and need to attend this at least once in your life.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are there prizes if you go dressed as delorean?
I don't have t-shirts that worn through... or a "big fluffy" jacket to cover in grease and such. Plus I wouldn't want to be confused for homeless. lol

I did however go in a wheel-chair once somewhat dressed as the cripple dude.

·
Registered
779 Posts
There was a theater in Norfolk, VA that showed Rocky Horror and Dr Strangelove every Saturday night at midnight - people would show up in full costume - this back in the late 70's . Talk about your late night freak show !

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was a theater in Norfolk, VA that showed Rocky Horror and Dr Strangelove every Saturday night at midnight - people would show up in full costume - this back in the late 70's . Talk about your late night freak show !
RHPS has been doing that since it came out all over the world... I've attended this MANY times. It is always fun, and is clearly a freak show event. Always fun however. The stories last a life time....

·
7,595 Posts
Oh you like to bust on my attire, but it serves it's purpose. No one would ever think to mug me! plus most of my clothing can easily be replaced by a simple trip to the Burlington coat factory.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No worries of DeLorean getting mugged... at least until he starts driving around in that new fangled car he has ordered... lol Then they may mistake you for a wealthy homosexual with no taste in cars or clothes :D lol

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
No worries of DeLorean getting mugged... at least until he starts driving around in that new fangled car he has ordered... lol Then they may mistake you for a wealthy homosexual with no taste in cars or clothes :D lol
That is going to be quite the cock magnet. Until, of course, there's a snot snort. *flushes, waves hand in front of face, faints*

Anywho. You need a costume for such an event? I think I'm in, too, since I've never been to one of these either.

I guess we do have some common ground, Bruce.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
That is going to be quite the cock magnet. Until, of course, there's a snot snort. *flushes, waves hand in front of face, faints*

Anywho. You need a costume for such an event? I think I'm in, too, since I've never been to one of these either.

I guess we do have some common ground, Bruce.
are u into women?

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
ilovethisthreadkitten.jpg

Now as for RHPS, I obviously won't be there what with distance and all, but do you lot prefer mild (dressing up, yelling at screen) or more serious (acting along with the movie) audience participation? How terrible is your virgin initiation ritual?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guru -
As for the Virgin shananigins - no idea, first time attending this location. I've seen some pretty crazy shit over the years however. I'm hoping for good b/c I know many ppl going are Virgins to the RHPS cult viewing.

Brittany and myself will be wearing doctor cover-alls since Brittany has access to them at work - so we will be lightly dressed for the occasion this time.

Delorean & Bruce -
Take the hands off your hips and stop pecking at one another. Bunch of damn children.... ought to lock you both up in my basement and leave you there for a few days like John Wayne Gacy used to do with kids.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Guru -
Delorean & Bruce -
Take the hands off your hips and stop pecking at one another. Bunch of damn children.... ought to lock you both up in my basement and leave you there for a few days like John Wayne Gacy used to do with kids.
you misunderstood entirely. i meant that myslf, delorean, and aerricca all prefer pussy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts