Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just remembered this site had one of these. :D

I am on the 476 PA turnpike. Just as I am approaching the Tunnel, I move to the right lane, as everybody seems to want the passing lane. We all know that people freez up on bridges and tunnels when it comes to lane changes and passing.

All off a Sudden some idiot in a Nissan Maxima i think, does an illegal U-turn right into my lane! I was about to pass the 2 cars in the left lane, and I was behind even them! I was pushing 80, they were steady at about 75 and of course picks my lane. Thank God I have some nice brakes. I didn't lay on the horn, I just moved over and got out of that lane. He sped up, and passed the 2 cars I was originally trying to pass, so I ended up behind him coming out of the tunnel

This idiot stays in the passing lane, and just causually waltzes by other drivers, wwaaaaaayyyyy my original speed of 80. I get around him on the right, and then just drop the hammer down.

GOOOOD BYE :twisted:

Of course I calmed down, and he showed up after a few minutes again. I had called Ian Saab90089 and told him about this. So to play mind games with him I move into the slow lane, and slow down to 70ish. Just as he gets next to me, I jam on the brakes and let him go by. He shows his maturity level by staying dead even with a jeep at 70 and not allowing anybody thru. So I counter this move, by slowing down to 65 8) Ha haha, I just drift further and further behind him. Ironically we both end up at the same exit at exactly the same time, but went in opposite directions.

I know this is imature, and I should not have been passing on the right. But then again, somebody at the DMV should have never have given these idiots a license. :p

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Re: Road raged some idiot in a Nissan, on the way to PA meet

Tweek's Turbos said:
I know this is imature, and I should not have been passing on the right. But then again, somebody at the DMV should have never have given these idiots a license. :p
YES!!! Perfectly said! That's the dead serious truth! PA has some of the stupidest ppl on the roads - the closer you get to the city the worse it gets. God Damn i hate PA!! :lol: Everytime i pull up at a red light and see a freaking WOMAN or man (usually women tho, and you know it) I just wanna get outta my car - smash their window grab that damn vibrator on their ear they always talk into and just smash it followed by punching them in the face... go home and use a phone!!! You're in the car to drive! :evil: :evil:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Oh man, don't even get me started about cell phones and women while driving (that's not meant to be sexist either ;) )

·
Registered
51 Posts
Don't move to California then guys, you won't find a car out here without an active cell phone in it... it is really rediculous, being from Michigan I can understand why people out here have no idea how to drive. (btw you should see them when it rains, (and i mean less than an inch) its like bumper cars out here....) :roll:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
hahaha sjhudon is right, no one in CA can drive either...not to say there arnt any good drivers...(like myself)...its horrible!! i think i dodge about 2-3 accidents a day!! and I try not to talk on the fone and drive so i text message and drive!!! hahah no but i do...haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts