Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i gues rice rocket owners in a way are the same as us. they just have a car and want to play around with it. problem is for of them that means putting a grapefruit shooter (exhaust with 5" tip) on the back. plus a couple of stickers that ad 20hp each. anyway. i was on my way to school minding my own business when this black prelude pulls out beside me and trys to hall ass! well i simply went about half throttle in 3rd at about 40 and that was the end of it. not much to kill, just amusing. what is even more amusing is he probly thought to himself. thats a saab, they are made for grandpa. nope! not a slow car by any means.

gutentag,

ben Young

·
Registered
361 Posts
haha. I once had some girl in a green Prelude driving all aggressive by me. I just kinda looked at her funny. Then she got around the car next to me and wanted to blow by me. :lol: Yeaaaah right. By the end of 3rd gear she was like 25 car lengths behind me. My friend rolled down the passenger window and waved at the next stoplight ... she smiled and flipped us off. lmao We just laughed and drove off.

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah i had problems with two ricers. both girls one was riding my ass like i'm talking an inch away. so i just let my foot off the gas started coasting and she tryed to pass me(on a two way road, one car per side) and i let her get next to me and just floored it bad torque streer almost hit her lol. oh well blew by her. next one i was on a mainroad, blew off next to a civic and i was just rolling down the road when she gets next to me and i hear all conefilter. so i just kill it, wait at the nextlight she was pretty hot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts