Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddies mom just got a new G35 Coupe automatic. My friend took it out tonight and we had a little fun. We raced about 6 times from a roll of about 30 or 40 all the way up to 125 or so.....and i only won once out of the 6. I cant imagine how fast the 6 speeds are. They must be lightning fast. And i beat evo's from a roll which is suprising to me. I really liked the G35's a lot and now i like them even more :). My dream car is to twin turbo a g35.....and get it to around 600 rwhp. That should be enough.....maybe 700rwhp, lol.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
just imagin if it was a manual.... wow you woulda been screwed!!1

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now i need a new ecu..... supposedly the stage 3 with the downpipe puts almost 250whp. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
729 Posts
See, now its time to mod up and smoke him.
I know greddy makes a kit for the 350Z and they have the same motor as the g35, so its possible.

I've always wanted to race one of those

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they have some great sites for G35's and 350z's. SOOO many mods already. The engine is the exact same but the size of the engine compartment is different so they have external stuff placed differently so the turbo kits are different for each. I look around on these sites a lot just to see what is possible for these cars.....they got everything.

These are links to G35 specifiic upgrades cause i think the 350z is ugly (of course some will be for both cars though)....but there is a link to 350z specific upgrades as well.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-store/03onnisking3.html

http://www.i-m-racing.com/infinitig35.html

·
Registered
745 Posts
The car I almost bought...has that many mods already....dayum...
now the all-wheel-drive version of the car is out too..

...if was only it was a SAAB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts