Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a fully rebuilt 1991 9000 234 engine for sale i will list everything i just did to the engine within the last 3000 miles

.new head gasket and all seals
.new rings
.new main and rod bearings
.remover balance shaft tensioner and chain and installed block off plate
.removed a/c compressor installed short belt
.installed different cam and is degreed
.new spark plugs
.new timing chain guides and tensioner
.new idler pully
.trionic 5 harness installed crank pully has cps wheel on it and bracket built
.can explain and show how to install to another non t5 9000
.had running with a stage 3+ box
.water injection with full throttle switch
.new TD04 T19 turbo has less than 1000 miles on it spools and runs great
.oil and coolant lines to work with the td04
.both new engine mounts solid rubber modified so they wont rip
.urithane upper toure arm both sides
.have 3 bar map sensor for it and t7 bpc valve
.red series injectors
.3 inch down pipe custom built
.strait pipe for cat bolt in
was running with bigger front mount and 2.5 inch intercooler pipeing
estemated over 400hp have broken two trannys with this engine its got balls
i have alot of time and money into this engine and wont take low ball offers
looking for 1200$ or possible trades text or call me cary at 720-532-2680 with any wuestions or offers

·
Registered
623 Posts
I just texted Joey to see if he is interested in the T5 setup for his 91. ile text you as soon as I find out. Don't turn to the dark side again. STICK WITH THE SAAB. Vws arn't really that fast...
Depends what VW we are talking about speed for speed vs. a Saab;) VW's will spank Saabs in the handling department (model dependent, of course).

This is a great deal, btw! Makes me want to find a clean 9000 to drop this into.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its an estimated number guys. it keeps up with a dynod 420 wheel hp mustang!! and its a maptune that i had flashed from one of the guys off ecu project its .2 bar over the map tune and had some other fuel mapping and ignition changed car ran great. and justin im not turning to the dark side i still daily a saab i am building the bug and dont want to deal with breaking parts anymore from so much hp and super weak transmissions

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no interest at all anyone. im asking a pretty low price for this i have about 1000 in the turbo alone so if no one wants to snag this deal ill consider selling parts seperate but this is basically a trionic 5 converted drop in for a early 9000. drop it in any year from 86-92 turbo or non turbo 9000

·
Registered
582 Posts
Someone should realy pick this up. Ive riden in the car and I can say that that it screams. and the t5 setup is realy clean. Im just giving you shit about the bug, it should be pretty fun. we will have to get the SPG and your Bug on the track when it is done and I put another motor in the SPUG.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.