Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never noticed I was missing the center headrest until a few days ago.

I talked to the prior owner's son (the PO is deceased) and she said they have no SAAB parts in the garage. My 900 is in pretty good shape so I want one.

So, if you have an extra rear seat headrest in black leather, shoot me a price and we'll talk.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Take it from a few of us who have put a middle one in, it gets old fast. It limits vision out the back. Honestly, I do not think it's worth it. And how many times do you have a passenger ride in the middle of the back seat?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Take it from a few of us who have put a middle one in, it gets old fast. It limits vision out the back. Honestly, I do not think it's worth it. And how many times do you have a passenger ride in the middle of the back seat?
x2

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
x3

Had one in mine when I had the Tally. Took it out after a couple of weeks and never missed it. Not worth the headache, really.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What year color ect.? The center rest on NG900/OG9-3 was an option too and not standard.
My SAAB is 1995 with black leather interior. Mine has the holes there, so I am assuming it came from the factory with one there.

I know, I never noticed it was gone because, well, you don't notice when it's gone. It's just that my SAAB is near mint and I would like just to have it.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
They did not come new with 3 headrests, it was an accessory add on, or if you did the 40/60 split and had 2 rear passengers and moved the 40% headrest over to the middle...

I got one out of a junk car, put it in my own and expected to finally feel like life was complete. All it did was ruin rearward visibility.

I still have it in the basement, perfect black leather 30$ incl. shipping... no returns ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.