Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rear hatch is resting on the bumper which is causing the paint to chip. I didnt think this was abnormal untill I saw some up close shots of Nicks car. What can I do to move the rear bumper down about a cm and did my car get in a fender bender? The carfax report came clean so maybe the original owner paid out of pocket. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
probably a fender bender....they might not have reported it....umm my front bumper on my old saab got smashed in i took evrything off and yanked out the bumper arm thing with a winch....maybe you can take off the bmpr and tap the matal down....? ghetto! :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
this is also on my car too.. there are 2 adjustable things in the trunk i believe that may have worn down.... these are like rubber spacers that should screw on and off i belive ikinda like under the hood

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car is a used car I understand that but little things I keep finding out are ticking me off. I had my car on a lift the other day and noticed the original holes for the front were not be used. There were body shop screws that had been painted over. So the previous owner either put the front bumper on a curb then backed up and ripped it off or hit someone. I cant stand it when people dont take care of things. Where are these rubber mounts in the back. Before I go out in the rain I would like to have a general idea on where to find them. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you o wise one. Simple solution to a simple problem. Too bad the retard who owned it before me let it go like that so long. I will now have a blemish in my paint that will eat at me untill I go insane. Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
oh yeah HAHA i forgot about those!! good thing i wasnt the only one here other wise you bumper would be sitting in your driveway! i raised mine up to stop the bass rattle.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts