Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
drivers side is a minor PITA.. it loops up over the gas tank. pass side is a deal easier.. center console has to be removed, rear carpet has to come up, there is a metal cover that goes over the cables in the cab(under the carpet, 3 screws)the cables come thru a grommet in the floor and clip up to the hand brake... dont forget to adjust the caliper as well!! really not that bad of a job..

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive got the blocks lol; what exactly needs to be done for the drivers side? Both the cables broke so I cant do just the left side.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ive got the blocks lol; what exactly needs to be done for the drivers side? Both the cables broke so I cant do just the left side.
it just needs to be routed up under the gas tank.. just spray a lil pb up there to lube it up ;) should slide right in after that.... it just needs a bit of convincing (i.e. lots of pulling) to get it thru..

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it just needs to be routed up under the gas tank.. just spray a lil pb up there to lube it up ;) should slide right in after that.... it just needs a bit of convincing (i.e. lots of pulling) to get it thru..
lube and sliding got it ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts