Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst in reconstruction mode on my vert front end, I'm finding more and more that's missing. Could be me at fault. Could be my two young boys. Who knows.

Today's random list of shit that I need.

SHIFT COUPLER TAPERED PIN (I'd take several)
BALL JOINT BOLTS & NUTS (2 sets please?)
NUT, TOPSIDE RUBBER, & TOPSIDE WASHER FROM ONE FRONT SHOCK.
VACUUM LINE CHECK VALVE, OR TWO.

I can get most of it from eeuro, but its damn near $50 by the time its all done, for this random stuff.

If someone can help me, it'd be slick-rick. Paypal funds ready to transfer....

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Is the engine back in?

In my cars I usually drill out the shift selector shaft in the transmission and the coupler sleeve to 1/4" and put a shoulder bolt and a nyloc nut on it so I never have to mess with the taper pin again since they are such a pain to remove most of the time.

Drew

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the engine back in?

In my cars I usually drill out the shift selector shaft in the transmission and the coupler sleeve to 1/4" and put a shoulder bolt and a nyloc nut on it so I never have to mess with the taper pin again since they are such a pain to remove most of the time.

Drew
yeah, its back in the car. Kind of a fumbled on that one. Great idea though. I'll have to keep that little trick in mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.