Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this guy is going slow and we come up to a light were the lane splits to two i pull up next to him and when it turns green take off casually but he guns it so i do as well and get ahead of him before the road turns to one lane again i look in my rear view and i see these to guys wavin and pointin for me to pull over so i pull over but of course keep the car rollon at about 20 so the pull up next to me and start sayin what the hell was that of couse they wanted to race at the light but when i beat them they got angry and were swearin at me then i see one reach in the back and pull out a bat and im like WTF im out man so i take off and of course they follow but i cant get away becouse all the stupid stop signs i turn into someones driveway that was one of those turn around ones and they stop on the side of the road wonderin if its my house i take off in the other direction and of course they follow again and more stop signs making it hard to get away finally i decide im gonna turn right at one but not stop if theres no traffic and do so i come up over a hill were they lose site of me for maybe a few seconds so i drive into someone elses driveway and back in as they come over the hill they dont see me till the last second then stop again wondering if this is my house a semi happens to be coming on there side with a load of cars behind it maybe 100 yards or so of traffic so just before it is going to drive by them i take off again in the opposite direction and lose them. all i know is it seemed like that lasted a long time and those damn stop signs just made it worse

·
Registered
29 Posts
Someone got pissed because they have a peice of shit car? You need to find out if you can get a concealed weapons permit in your area, carry a glock in the glovebox.

·
10,303 Posts
If you want, when I'm back in the area, I can keep an eye out for it. :wink:

I wouldnt have even bothered pulling over.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Tweek's Turbos said:
If you want, when I'm back in the area, I can keep an eye out for it. :wink:

I wouldnt have even bothered pulling over.
If you have a cellphone, dial 911. Tell the cops they are threatening you with a bat and ask them what to do. Throwing them in a cell with a con that'll turn them into his a**bitch will change their attitude.

·
Registered
251 Posts
sounds like u know from personal experience slaab.....lol, jk

·
Registered
251 Posts
was he genltal?? i mean......uh gentle?? lol, jk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts