Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: new member

Wow, I am now a member of 3 SAAB forums!!! :D

What is the difference between all these forums?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome!! The difference??? Believe me you'll find out ;) For one thing, TSL is ALOT less censored. We try to appreciate everyone's opinions.

·
Registered
87 Posts
What is the difference between all these forums?
The difference is - I REALLY LIKE THIS PLACE. Have you seen the homepage? It's actually useful! I like the scrolling recent posts section and who's online. High praise coming from a software developer! :D

Mav,

I like what you have done with your username! :D

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
not to take you away from SaabLink - but another good "forum" is www.saabrun.com they are just a little older then SaabLink but they are good for the event dates and things. They got a nice callendar set up and spread. (Mostly Old Folks over there... but they are better then SC by far) Saab Link is the place to be, can't wait for my decal ;) Blaque :roll:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea yea...the decals are comin. Just wait till i get back to school so I can get a place to make them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
lets see, now saablink, saabscene, saabcentral, saabnet. When in the world am i gonna have time to drive my car, get my work done, and still check my email

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
SaabScene - more of the UK crowd and more 900 based
SaabCentral - was about 50/50 UK and US folk - very good overall for cars, yet the Admins were very rude, and the forums were very restrictive of what and how we could say things
SaabNet - a bit dated, but still is good for research purposes. Mods are EXTREMELY sensorshipable, and not many ppl in the chat. Was a good site maybe 8 years ago, but has since to update their style or personality.
SaabLink - overall 2 thumbs up. Friendly - Free - and no-one is told they are banned for stupid things. Banning should be a term that will prob. never come up here, and if it does it will be extremely rare and delt with properly.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
guess not - tend to compare 900's and 9000's mainly ;) sorry about that, but none-the less they are still a good group of ppl. Much more so then SC or SN.

I rate these as the TOP Saab sites (forum wise)

SaabLink
SaabScene
SaabRun

Top 2 worst run sites:

TSN
SaabCentral

1 - 12 of 12 Posts