Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only rattling i hear from outside my car comes from underneath the trunk...i cant pin point the spot...but i am going to soon brown bread my whole trunk and doors....hopefully that will help....does anyone else with subs have this problem?...ive heard it in my '96 900 and my 9-3......thanks

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
yeah, i didn't quite read your post... my eyes were fixated over here.......
Yeah, nice avitar... wonder what Simon over at Saab Central would say about that.... so yeah, somthing about a rattle was it? :roll:

Edit:
Could be something in the spare tire compartment... or maybe loose moldings around/in the trunk. Check the power Antenea too... could be loose maybe.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea im having the same prob. Actually on the inside I get rattling from the front dome light panel. Im deadmatting it tommorrow. As for the trunk, It sounds like its coming from the license plate. I'll check again tonight.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes about the avitar...i dunno what happend to it?....was it too much....its not working any more???...

Blaque_out: i too have the same problem with the dome light...but thers more of a prob with the sun roof...when its really loud it get crazy......

licens plate...i used foam tape on the back...

trunk i too will be brown breading the whole trunk and doors after Xmas....well see how that works....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts