Saab Link Forums banner
81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Did the dyno today... overall great numbers. It was done on a dyno dynamics machine, which results in numbers that are ~12% lower than a dynojet (I also read this on forums where cars were compared on both). My numbers turned out a solid 262 hp and 285 torque on the dyno dynamics (I actually out-torqued and hp-matched a supercharged FR-S), which means if you adjust for the dynojet numbers and do the +12% adjustment, the dynojet numbers would be 293 hp and 319 torque. Not bad at all. A huge thanks to JZW for tweaking the stage 5 software.

oh noes :(

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
:respect:

That's a smart tune for a daily driver. Could it be higher? Probably, but there's no crazy torque peak at 3K, followed by a steep dropoff. There's a nice meaty area under the curve, so the power should be useable and reliable. I'm also betting that the A/F was kept fairly conservative; without dumping fuel as a knock deterrent, it should get as good or better MPG than stock if you're easy on the right foot.

I'd call that a win...

·
Registered
416 Posts
:respect:

That's a smart tune for a daily driver. Could it be higher? Probably, but there's no crazy torque peak at 3K, followed by a steep dropoff. There's a nice meaty area under the curve, so the power should be useable and reliable. I'm also betting that the A/F was kept fairly conservative; without dumping fuel as a knock deterrent, it should get as good or better MPG than stock if you're easy on the right foot.

I'd call that a win...
Mike - when I went to the meet in PA a few weeks ago, I was easy on the throttle and got 32 mpg. When I do some runs in town, I am still getting 27 to 28 mpg. :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
You must know me so well to be able to see that :)
Keep up your taunts and bullshit comments and we'll see about another ban for you. Remember that anything you post and then delete still gets captured in email.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Keep up your taunts and bullshit comments and we'll see about another ban for you. Remember that anything you post and then delete still gets captured in email.
I have to rethink everything i post because you are a little whiny b and cry to the forum moderators every single time. But please are you really trying to scare me over a forum?? ban me i shall remake another account with another IP... been there and done that bud.

I visit this site once every month unlike you who has this as his homepage refreshing hoping someone posts in your thread so you can get your jiggles and post something back because your life is so pathetic and boring in every other way. Living alone at home dumping every paycheck into your stupid ass lame burgundy saab..

Ban me now please so i don't have to read your stupid ass responses

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have to rethink everything i post because you are a little whiny b and cry to the forum moderators every single time. But please are you really trying to scare me over a forum?? ban me i shall remake another account with another IP... been there and done that bud.
Yep, and as soon as you are discovered another IP will be added to the ban list. It's not whining - it's called not tolerating bullshit from those who have no clue.

Just go to another topic and let's stay in our own corners... got it?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yep, and as soon as you are discovered another IP will be added to the ban list. It's not whining - it's called not tolerating bullshit from those who have no clue.

Just go to another topic and let's stay in our own corners... got it?
So many way around that trust me, stop being so full of yourself it might help you in life. If you tuned and built your own engine / car then you have a clue you paid someone to do both so you are on the same boat as everyone else. I'm outtie unless you make some amazing witty comment again forcing me to post back <3

:smileysex:

·
Registered
416 Posts
So many way around that trust me, stop being so full of yourself it might help you in life. If you tuned and built your own engine / car then you have a clue you paid someone to do both so you are on the same boat as everyone else.

Sorry, but you don't qualify as one of the brighter light bulbs in the bunch.

Get a grip.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Thanks buddy glad I at least figured out how to use a 5 speed gear box :not_worthy:
He actually does have a 5 speed gear box also. And is Blisteringly quick compared to a clutch car do to the lack of Lag while shifting. Its in the power band alot longer than a manual. more power might make the car less relaible if it was tuned to the point of becomming a trans Killer. But still Runs away from most anything, Anytime you would like to see the real world of saab builds. Come on down. We "PatZ"= 452hp" "Nate kieth=C900 runs cosistant 13's" "JWertz=T5's a c900 on the street corner with hookers passing buy" Very Impressive IMO, Ross=Fatest auto saab car round these parts" WE would all be happy to show you Reality Vs Childish Nutdragging online. Put up or shut up. Peace be with you.

·
Registered
490 Posts
So many way around that trust me, stop being so full of yourself it might help you in life. If you tuned and built your own engine / car then you have a clue you paid someone to do both so you are on the same boat as everyone else. I'm outtie unless you make some amazing witty comment again forcing me to post back <3

You must be one of the coolest cats around.

Having the opportunity to meet RareLibra in person a couple years back and continue to follow up with him at Saab meets. I can guarantee you that he knows just as much about his car and how things work on it than the few mechanics that work on it. A very smart guy and super knowledgeable about engineering. So what........he pays a reputable mechanic/friend to do work on his car. It's not like he walks in the shop and says...."Hey mechanic, make my car fast. I'll pick it up next week!" Not everyone has the opportunity to walk out to the garage wrench all night, especially when your over 35 and have a demanding job.

You're pathetic..........stop using so many smiley icons dickbag.

BTW--> Tune numbers look great RareLibra! Look forward to taking a spin at Carlisle.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.