Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a good deal on a cross flow intercooler from a local salvage yard, and was looking at what it will take to install. I got both the hoses and intercooler from a 2000 9-3, and the damn things just don't quite line up right. I looked on a write for installing the same thing on a ng900 like I have, and I'm not sure if I'm seeing this correctly. It shows a different lower radiator hose, which I assume I should get for a 9-3 HOT? Am I seeing that right? Obviously my 900 lower hose will not work, as there is a bend in the wrong place.

One other thing...what about the lines for the a/c system? I was looking at that, with the bumper off, and it looks like a real PITA to route a hose around them. Any solutions aside from removing the a/c? (already thought about that, decided I like it enough to try and find another way) Being hot all the time just wasn't what I was going for. :confused:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need the t25 hoses. The HOT hoses do not fit the t25.
Ok, so where should I snag those from? Or would I be better off trying to piece together my own setup? What about the a/c lines? I'm not sure I can route around those or not, as they're kind of in the way.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
If you need help, come out to Arlington. I have tools, garage, and currently laid off so I have plenty of time. I did this using all stock hoses and only bought some clamps at an Autozone back when I went to the Viggen IC. I then bought the ETS and sold that when my car got totaled and now have a custom ebay setup.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you need help, come out to Arlington. I have tools, garage, and currently laid off so I have plenty of time. I did this using all stock hoses and only bought some clamps at an Autozone back when I went to the Viggen IC. I then bought the ETS and sold that when my car got totaled and now have a custom ebay setup.
May have to if I don't get it figured out in the next couple hours. I'm fooling with it now, and rustled up some more hose and some clamps. I think it should work. I'll probably go to the ETS later when I have more $$ to throw at it, but for now this was a decent cheap upgrade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts