Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Steel Grey Viggen... my dream car, but 3 door. I like those rims too. I am no photographer either so cannot critique on that.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Obviously a cool car. (I have one too).

One thing that makes me think it looks like its's jacked up is dark colored lips on the rims and what size are those tires?

In the photos it looks like you have the regular 9-3 springs on it, but it might just be the dark colored lip?

Either way I like the look. NIce car

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yes they are the double 5 spoke aero wheels, 17" but the look bigger finished this way. Since my sale of these wheels was going nowhere, and secretly I was hoping they wouldn't sell, I did the two tone and I really like it. It's graphite color everywhere but the spokes which are silver.

To Pauls point about it looking jacked up in back. The road is not level there and slants quite a bit towrad the sidewalk, I think that's adding to the effect some and it's stock suspension too. Im starting to want the koni kit..... Next spring.

To saabkid- What size spacer or effective offset are u running or is safe to go? These tires are 225/45/17.

And the grille - Its wearing this grille for a bit, i got it used real cheap, still have the og grille in the garage. I'm planning on doing the wingless grille in the same silver or graphite as the wheels, I'm sure I'll end up painting it twice as I won't like the first try ;) Anyone know where to get the same mesh that the vig uses on the lower opening? i'd like to match that in the grille

Thx for the comments

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
stock.

if lowered you would need to roll the rear, and if rolled you could most likely go down to +15 in the rear and be sitting nicely flush, but not poking. the front has nothing in its way and +25 is about perfect.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I like the wheels and hope you keep them! They look great on your Viggen.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Very nice. I was looking forward to seeing a set of those on a Viggen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts