Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it was sunny yesterday. I took a picture of the '91 c900. I photoshopped it tonight. (got rid of the white paint - yes I hit the garage backing out/turned to sharply :oops:, b&w'd it, and did some trim photo shopping) Yeah, I know I'm really bad at photoshopping. Sorry :(

original:

photoshopped:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That's a nice looking car. I LOVE C900 sedans. They're so oddly cool to me. The remind me of a tank, in a good way. Nice car!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Figured i'd contribute with some of my l33t shopping skillz. *

I actually spent about 5 minutes lol, i'm watching Myth Busters with a bottle of Jack right now.... kinda distracted.

Classic Vignette

Some Solarization (Kinda went for the 80's Miami Vice look)

Some other random shit to create w/e effect, basically just messing with crap.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
i dont know who this jeeves character is, but nobody fucking asked him

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I'm guessing they are about 15 and angry....

I'm working on pshopping some donk on the 900, i'm actually trying hard lol, apparently JD doesn't help the use of a trackpad, or even google for that matter.

Im guessing its one of 2 things

If the person is saying my pshop skills suck, its saab900 throwing a fit as different person for some reason.

Or B, its some douche he goes to school with who somehow found the forum and doesn't like old saabs... although less likely.

If its A, i challenge said person to a legit photoshop contest, i will dominate when sober. I only spent about 2 years of college doing nothing but Adobe shit.... sadly.

Shall we "Ask Jeeves" who he/she is?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Figured i'd contribute with some of my l33t shopping skillz. *

I actually spent about 5 minutes lol, i'm watching Myth Busters with a bottle of Jack right now.... kinda distracted.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop. I'm missing Mythbusters right now! Crap! I love that show!

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
no, seriously, who are you? i'd like to buy you a drink(laced with arsenic)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jeeves? Why have you got an attitude of some sort towards me and JLausch and everyone else on here? Why don't you try to stop being such a no-it-all dipwad, and use some of that turd polish on yourself.

Your comments are not needed on this thread, or ANYWHERE on TSL for that matter.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
shopped some ronal bear rims in, as you can see driving with 30 series tires on new england roads can really bend up your rims, as well as doing a Scandinavian flick into a curb.

btw mysaab900, i'm not making fun of you so don't flip out, just entertaining myself.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I know you aren't JLausch. I'm past flipping out at people as long as I know them. Haha, I can't wait till I get my 9k directionals on in a couple weeks!!!! :D

Why don't you try and photoshop some like inca wheels or something WICKED cool on my c900?

1 - 20 of 620 Posts