Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was cleaning out the saab last night, and to be honest, its the first time, ive actually slowed down to actually check out the car itself. lately I've been more focused on getting the fuel issue solved. But while I was cleaning it out, I opened the glove box to see if the manual was In it. I found what seem to be swedish maintenance records, and I found the original sales slip, which os also swedish. does this strike anyone as strange? ill try to scan them and upload them this evening. Is it possible that my car was imported?

·
Registered
393 Posts
So i was cleaning out the saab last night, and to be honest, its the first time, ive actually slowed down to actually check out the car itself. lately I've been more focused on getting the fuel issue solved. But while I was cleaning it out, I opened the glove box to see if the manual was In it. I found what seem to be swedish maintenance records, and I found the original sales slip, which os also swedish. does this strike anyone as strange? ill try to scan them and upload them this evening. Is it possible that my car was imported?
I would think so.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Unless it is possibly a manufacture invoice, that is strange. My when I bought my '96 the guy still had the window sticker for it. All english with "Find your own road" slogan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts