Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not trying to advertise or talk anyone into getting something from them, i just want everyone to know that they have stuck with me this whole time going through the problems and such and i just wanna let everyone know that they didnt just abandon me on it and that even out of their own embarrassment to the situation that they have sent me stainless steel brakes lines for free in order to show their thanks for myself being patient and for sticking with them. I wanted to acknowledge them for this mostly because i have posted on how negatively the ecu was going for me and i felt that was not fair to them since they have been trying to help every step of the way even offering to fully refund the ecu if we cant figure out what's going on.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I want to chime in too for Group9's great commitment to customer service. I also had some brake line issues and they bent over backwards to help me out.

I know that in the future as I look to do more upgrades, Group 9 will be the first place I look!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Calling is the best way to reach James.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
have they listed his NEW #? He was moving prior and he told me to send him an e-mail and he'd get it once he settled in - this should have been by now. I've sent a few e-mails - yet still no reply....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts