Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Oh please.

If you did not see this coming, you must have been blind.

Also, the "absolute" power thing made me chuckle.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
"Football season is over, Veronica. Kurt and Ram had nothing left to offer the school except for date rapes and AIDS jokes."

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
That is what sparked my question.

Those links don't work.
My appologies. Check their user profiles and check all posts. Apparently many of them are against the rules. I highly doubt that any of them are held to a different standard just because someone does not like their attitudes - that would be subjective, and I doubt anyone would stoop to that level.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
My appologies. Check their user profiles and check all posts. Apparently many of them are against the rules. I highly doubt that any of them are held to a different standard just because someone does not like their attitudes - that would be subjective, and I doubt anyone would stoop to that level.
Actually, they were told they were being held to higher standard than others a few months ago as a hint the last time they did did a bunch of stupid stuff.

The hint was not taken.

If anyone has any other issues with this, they can PM me.

Yes, 3 people who contributed next to nothing to the site have been removed for 6 months.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
If they are banned, I probably should be too. I was posting stupid pictures of me in the shower, etc.
With that list, I would have assumed you to be banned as well.

Maybe someone liked your hairy chested bathing suit pictures as a saving grace.*

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Actually, they were told they were being held to higher standard than others a few months ago as a hint the last time they did did a bunch of stupid stuff.

The hint was not taken.

If anyone has any other issues with this, they can PM me.

Yes, 3 people who contributed next to nothing to the site have been removed for 6 months.
That's stupid.

Please ban me, for at least six months.

Mod's should be held to a "higher standard" too.

So telling someone to "get fucked" seems highly inappropriate.

They contributed to commradarie.

Just because they don't post pictures of wheels being painted, doesn't mean they don't contribute. :|

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
jeeze people. Go outside or something... This is taking the annual saablink period to a new level.

I have enjoyed sitting back and just reading posts though...

(also, really, who didn't see the bans coming, and didn't someone predict that someone would create a "cry about people being banned thread"?)

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
That's stupid.

Please ban me, for at least six months.

Mod's should be held to a "higher standard" too.

So telling someone to "get fucked" seems highly inappropriate.
You just like to argue.

How about you one-up me, and just leave on your own terms?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts