Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please explain the steps of ABS light(same time of the other warning lights on panel). from switch on the key after that what has been done until no change of warning lights before switch to ignition to start engine.
I ask about this because I have problem in ABS module. the formerly(intermit of ABS lights up) when turn key switch to "on" I could see the system check for ABS module that at first ABS light up for about 2 or 3 seconds and distinguish and then after ignition the light will come again(tells some problems). I understand for this diagnostic procedure but last month the procedure has chance that the ABS light should not "off" after 2 or 3 seconds when switch the key on til today.
I am planning to change the ABS module, but wonder for the lack of diagnostic procedure that ever. could anyone explain the dianostic steps expecially for what device produce diag. signal and so on..
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
348 Posts
If you're getting an ABS light you can diagnose the problem with a tech 2 code reader (NOT OBDII), which saab indy mechanics or saab dealers will have. Chances are it's a wheel sensor as opposed to a entire module failure, which one can also be diagnosed with a tech 2.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts