Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im new to saablink so can you guys help me out alittle. Ok well i just got this nice 93 blue 9000 aero a couple of weeks ago it has about 150,000 miles on it and it runs pretty good. anyways, when i first got it, the SRS light was on and so was the check engine light. About a week after we got the car my dad said we have to get it fixed to pass inspection so we took it to the syracuse dealer, Sports Car Centre Of Syracuse, They gave us numerous price ranges on how much it cost to fix, but we ended up paying $875 the things that we got replaced were the main and fuel pump relays, replaced spark plugs,installed used trionic because of a short, SRS wiring kit harness was replace. It was fine yesterday when i first got the car back, but yesterday when i was at my girlfriends and about to leave at like 12 and i started my car, put it into reverse then when i pushed the clutch in to put it into 1st it jumped to 2000rpms then when down to like 300 and did that about 3 times and stalled, it did then until i started it and let it sit for like 10 minutes. Well about the SRS light, i started my car this morning, and the glove box opened when i started it, well the SRS light came on again and i just got it back from the dealer yesterday. CAn someone help me out ????? sry for wrting so much T.I.A.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and..

Also, it never stalled before until the dealer got it. The people we bought it from didn't say n e thing and neither did it happen with me. When the dealer got it, they told us it had a problem stalling, im thinking its just because of the cold weather....am i wrong and should i just let it warm up more?

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
the srs light sounds like a short outside of the main harness...possiblt to onw of the sensors or something...eithe rthat or a bad srs ecu. As for the stalling i dont relly know...if it seems the dealer checked out the fuel pump stuff it seems a little awkwaard....

anyone else wanna chime in?

·
10,303 Posts
Mark, I say take it back to the dealer. If they can't correct it, there is another place in Syracuse.

Since you have it at SaabCare, see if Bill can look it over some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts