Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DEAL IS DEAD..you can still get 40 percent with one of these coupons but they wont stack anymoreJust stumbled upon a pricing error on puma.com double 40 percent off coupons for a total of 64 percent....just find what you want put it in the cart and use these two codes. I think it can only be on reg. priced items...not sale items..but still shoes for 20-30 dollars can't be beat.

PUMAFRIENDS1210

PUMAFANDF1210

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no prob

I figured all you fellow CHEAP Saabers would enjoy this. I went over board and bought 6 pairs of shoes and 4 jackets....but getting over 1000 bucks worth of stuff for a little under 300 seems worth it..I wont have to buy shoes for the next 5 years! SCORE!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they just pulled the site..apperently you could stack 4 40 percent off coupons...well someones getting fired at that company...hopefully they honor the pricing mistakes....i have my orderconfirmation numbers just in case...

·
c900 Grognard
3,713 Posts
Man I'm pissed. I had a pair of $80 hi-tops in my cart for $17, and then in the process of entering my shipping and CC stuff they fixed the bug so you can't stack coupons, so it jumped to $48. Luckily I spotted it before i hit submit. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up though anyway.

·
Registered
859 Posts
OWNED. yeah i got my shit in befor it was fixed =D

Dallas Sneakers 1 10.5 gray violet-mazarine blue USD 25.20

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drift Cat III Shoes 1 10.5 black-black-white USD 30.60

----------------------
and christmas present for my sister and her b/f

Hooded Bomber Jacket 1 S black USD 25.92

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mix Track Jacket 1 L black USD 19.44

Tricot Track Jacket 1 L black USD 11.88

1 - 20 of 67 Posts