Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was time to swap out window stickers for this years show season.

adapt some proper Saab centercaps to the XXR 513's

swap out the antique kenwood headunit with something more ipod/bluetooth enabled

adjust the Koni Adjustables to full firm in an attempt to stop rear tire rub (8.5" rims will do that), it seems to have worked.

and oh ya, along the way I might have swapped in a 16vT with rebuilt trans for the fun of it.

since I post here so irregularly here is what we are talking about...shot taken just before last years Carlisle.

Still got a lot to do, but progress is being made, 4 weeks to go guys!!

Perry Ellington
Indianapolis

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
love the sticker and esp love the rim center caps.....unfortunately mine will not be there this year.... ;(

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I wanna see yours race DeLoreans' :) It'll be a notch on notch turbo upgrade drag of the times.
At the least it will look very neat seeing them lined up.
Deloreans' 86'

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ok who has the pic from last year with all the notches lined up, we ended up with 5 as i recall, got to be a US record.

ahh here is one, silver one showed up later and didnt make the pic

thats delorean, peter, jon and I , left to right

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i believe its technically slate blue...altho that is pretty much grey...i do believe i have heard rumors of a repaint in that cars future tho.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have a 4 door notchback. I personally love the notchbacks. I wish mine had a turbo though!! Nice c900 btw dude!!! Sweeeet!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
so how many notchbacks are coming to carlisle this yr?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I know notchback out of Louisville is out. And there was a fifth notchback at Carlisle last year - Eric out of Viking Automotive in Gaithersburg, Maryland, popped in on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
why no louisville notchback...

·
Registered
800 Posts
oh ya, i miss that car, glad someone is actually working on it now tho...look forward to seeing it on the road.

Perry
Yeah, I have a family commitment the weekend of Carlisle that I can't miss. I will, however, be at SOC. Right now I'm working on getting my right-hand drive 96 ready for that. I haven't decided if I'm going to run the notchback or the 9-5 Aero wagon on track day.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts