1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I've got a set of 86 SPG wheels.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a set of the SAAB Shelby 8-spokes, pre-87. I was keeping them for my 86 convertible restoration but since have decided not to do the airflow kit/with black wheels direction.

They've been completely redone and are practically perfect...however I chose to make them solid black (powdercoat not paint!)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a set of the SAAB Shelby 8-spokes, pre-87. I was keeping them for my 86 convertible restoration but since have decided not to do the airflow kit/with black wheels direction.

They've been completely redone and are practically perfect...however I chose to make them solid black (powdercoat not paint!)
How much? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
If I were looking for pre-'88 wheels, Incas would be the ones for me.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I were looking for pre-'88 wheels, Incas would be the ones for me.
About a month ago there was an ad on saabnet in the free section for a set of incas, the guy said they were still in the original boxes and had never even had tires mounted. I responded a couple days after the ad was posted, they were already gone. :cry:

·
Registered
116 Posts
About a month ago there was an ad on saabnet in the free section for a set of incas, the guy said they were still in the original boxes and had never even had tires mounted. I responded a couple days after the ad was posted, they were already gone. :cry:
Those were '88 on

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Wrong. Incas originated on the Saab 99 Turbo, and were also available on the early 900's. They are pre-88's.

You might be thinking of Super-Incas. They were post-1988.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts