Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm looking for a pre-1993 Saab (any model) for under $850.. if anyone has one that they would be willing to give/sell me, please PM me (or you can email me at [email protected] or message me via AOL at xtakexthexfallx)

Thanks & cheers.

·
10,303 Posts
I just bought an 88 9000. I got it for $125, and have $70 worth of parts about to go on. Still plan on putting headlights, and a grill and hood. I want leather and 16 inch aero wheels on it too.

Problem is, I am in NY and so is the car.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Where are you located? I've got an N/A 1986 base 900 that someone could have for free if they wanted, and a 1988 SPG that needs some work - I'd need more than $850 for it though.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Bassist,

Classic 900s are all over Massachusetts, so they're usually pretty cheap. Of course, they're usually pretty rusted because of the road salt! You'll want a car from a dry, mostly snow-less climate...

and...just checked out your website. Nice job.... Just remember: friends don;t let friends sing emo. And if you don't have any Minor Threat or Fugazi in your collection, I'm going to call my friends in the Provo Mob to come reassemble your kneecaps! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts