Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so I am on my way to read to some little kids at Barnes and Noble for Dr. Suess's birthday and WHAM, I nailed a pothole. Blew the tire and bent the rim a little bit. I had to go to Kokomo, IN (about 45 min away from where I live) to a Discount Tire cause no one stocked my tires. Now for the good news: the rim is not bent too bad, it holds a seal for a tire, I got the tire for free cause I bought the warranty with the tire, and I realized what great friends I have b/c my buddy spent the whole day with me trying to figure out where I could get a tire and then drove me there and back. So not all bad I guess :roll: Oh wait, I still have a half inch bend in my rim :evil:

Kyle

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Damn sorry to hear about that Kyle. Im sure they still look good though ;)

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha . . . hell no I didn't read to the little bastards. I spent the next 6 hours running around Indiana trying to find a new tire. I don't really like kids all that much anyways :twisted:

Kyle

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
think of the kids, for the love of god, wont someone think of the kids!

lol, i wonder what the parents told the kids, haha

why did you have to read to them, you were either forced to i.e. community service cause you said you hated kids, or you were getting paid for it. why'd you have to do it?

~justin

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was for my business fraternity. We do philanthropy and this was our event. I am the Vice President so its kinda required that I attend.

Kyle

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lol, ok

did you call and let them know you wouldn't be there, or did you just stand the kids up?

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
saabguy said:
did you call and let them know you wouldn't be there, or did you just stand the kids up?
~justin
That's good fr them if ya did - I call it tough love :lol: :p Kinda like those Mini Vans with the signs "Baby On Board" You just hafta run those cars into a utility pole - bounce the kid around a little and let it grow up with a sense of reality. 8)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lmfao, that's so funny, lol omg, i can't stop laughing, forcing a van into a hole, lol, dude, that's hillarious

~justin

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys are sick :wink: Actually it was right b4 I got there so I limped into the parking lot, went into B&N and told them I couldn't stay. There weren't too many kids anyways and we had a good showing.

Kyle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts