Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come I can't post to any forum other than this one, the "Problems" forum? I registered a while ago, and tried the "contact us" a few times, but never got a reply, so I don't think that works either. Is there a way to completely delete myself from this site and try registering again? Thanks.

·
10,303 Posts
I sent a text out to the admin, should be on it shortly.

Sometimes the activiation email gets lost somehow. Doube check your email and spam folders, but we can just force the activation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I double checked and don't have any emails, including the spam/junk folder. If you could force the activation, I'd appreciate it.

thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I used the wrong login above. As you can tell, I tried registering twice, once under Mogly406 and another time under Offroverin - neither one worked. If you can force an activation, please use the Offroverin account. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I only have one email account - the one in Offroverin is correct. Mogly406 can be completely deleted.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Sorry for the delay. You're account is now fully active.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It looks like when creating this virtual email, you have mention your regular email. You should have gone through the registration process at some point, right? That’s why, you must have activated a setting to readdress some messages from virtual box to your regular one. And now it sends you random mails, Check This Out. You should deactivate readdressing in the settings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts