Wow, its funny how you don't keep a lot of pictures around of your Exes

My Ex Vicki

Aubin

Proof that I kissed a girl :grin:

LOL... there's more somewhere

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
AAAHAHAHA. I don't think i should participate but lets see what I dig up... im sure topher would love to throw up a couple photos of my ex's too. :lol:

My first real boyfriend. I think I was 15. lol

This is Jimmy, he is my favorite. (left) i see him every day still. We dated for a long time...

I pulled these off myspace:

Justin #1: He has always lasted about two weeks. Three seperate times. :roll:

Justin #2 (im not allowed to date Justins anymore)

P-A - deffinately the most missed.

And the current one im sure topher would love to provide entertaining images of for the members of TSL.

I hope someone on here has more ex's than I do. :( I feel the shame of this post already.....

·
Registered
559 Posts
im a whore

mmm Autumn Burns.... I dated her for about a month, I have no idea why I broke it off, (she was a model and is loaded) I'm dumb....

dated her nearly four years ago, and have been best friends with benefits ever sense. She's srsly still one of my best friends

most recent, I dated her for about a month also, then had to go home for summer, still hang out with her nearly every day though...

do I have you beat Kaylan? theres one or two I don't even have pictures of. so that makes me at about 5?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
first one when we went to lake tahoe:

lasted one year and she left for flight school and didn't communicate

second one:

opted to post that exact pic because she loved to fight (verbally), and fighting isn't my thing...so after 2 years, we broke up (after she turned into a major bitch)

1 - 20 of 398 Posts