Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I refuse to own a Saab without also owning a super-reliable japanese car to drive on all those days when the saab decides to break, so in addition to my 900, I have a 1995 civic coupe dx 5spd. It has 122k mi., no rust, gets 40 mpg, and runs great (everytime I try to start it). Pics are from the day I got it, it's a little cleaner now. I put a poineer head unit and infinity speakers in it. and now Im putting all the $ into the saab.

lol, just realized that the saab was again being worked on in the background of one of the pics.

ANYWAYS>>> Post pics of your "beaters"...

·
Registered
1,543 Posts

Been driven daily for the last month. Getting a little cold, though.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts

10k so far and I have only paid for 2 oil changes. It drinks 87 too. It has heated semi powered seats, sunroof, heated mirrors, 6disc with sirius too. 6spd tip so the wife can drive it. It handles pretty well too, it rides on shitty tires that give up easily though.

Oh yeah, it also has good resale value, shocking.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
The BEATERS I have loved before. From last year:

Most recent 89' Maxima SE 5spd

Before that, 89' Beretta GT with a 3.1 and 5spd out of a 90'.

Each one I paid $600 for and sold for a profit later on.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
my mom had a 91 maxima se 5spd it was white, idk if you ever saw it jameson, the car was awesome, so much power, it had 180k miles when we sold it, some dude bought it for 1400 buks,

·
Registered
558 Posts
88' Merkur XR4ti

since i just got married and graduated this spring i've kinda been short on cash and havn't been able to fund the "restoration":rolleyes:. i still need a radiator for the damn thing!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts