Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I woulda placed it above the tail lights... but that's my peff. Where'd you get that btw? I've considered one myself - only thing Porsche is still good for :twisted:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the emblem at http://www.pelicanparts.com/
Fastest shipping I've ever experienced.

I've seen it above the taillights before and it looked really cool, I guess I just wanted to try something different.

I figured alot of people wouldn't like it.
Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I got the chrome one on my car on top of the right tail lights
Looks pretty good

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Where's the $5.99 Turbo badge :p 8) I'm way to poor to blow $20+ on just a silly badge.... oh well - I'll wait till the next Turbo 944 hits the Junk Yard.. or my street.... :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm an anti-sticker guy in general, So I figured if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right. :wink:

I just hope this emblem holds me over for a couple weeks until I receive my Supra wing ! J/K :lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
check out mine and see if u liek the style of the 911 turbo badge instead of the 944 badge your looking at.. click my link at the bottom

·
User
9,193 Posts
I personally don't really care for these emblems.... I will stick with my stock turbo emblems thank you :)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Big decals are no good. :D

There is one on the front too. Your emblem looks cool. I might be tempted to get some of the old turbo emblem where the O was the compressor wheel. You know to keep it "Saab".

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
yeah - I think that was what tweek was talking about - the old skewl ones. I want an old skewl Gauge cluster..... but yeah - I'm just gonna have a shaved rear hatch I think on the SPG.... or what do you think?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts