Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting very low/poor heat out of both sides of my Saab 9-5 heater. The blower is blowing very strong. I believe the thermostat was replaced 3-4 years ago by the first owner. I would appreciate any help or tutorials. My Climate Control was JUST rebuilt and is working fine. Do I need to RESET anything on the ACC? Could this be causing poor heat?

·
Registered
913 Posts
I believe your owner's manual will have a reset tutorial for your ACC. My 9-3 does. What does your temperature gauge read? Anyway, Good luck

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
search for blend door repair. a link arm fails and the air does not mix to what the acc tells it.

When you say your climate controll is working fine you are talking about the display right?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Yes, my newly rebuilt climate control display.
OK so the display is independant of the blend door. Check to see that the blend door is functioning correctly.
Press on and auto at the same time and let the system go through a check and calibration. If you just had it rebuild it needs to be calibrated.

If there are any fault codes int the ACC you will see a number on the Drivers side and a code on the passengers side.

Report back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts