Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello y'all

Just a shameless request to everyone...my wife, Jen, and I entered a few Juicy Blucy burger ideas to the Blue Door Pub for their "Blucy of the Moment" contest and one of each of ours were chosen as finalists!

For the non locals, this is a small bar/restaurant we enjoy going to a few times a week, and a Juicy Blucy is a delicious stuff burger that they make in several varieties. But, even if you don't give a rip about Juicy Blucy burgers or the Blue Door Pub, we would appreciate your votes! Again, this is a totally shameless request

The two we entered are:

"Blucy, you got some splainin to do! - Te quiero tambien! Hay Cubano! We jam pack this baby with molten swiss cheese, top it off with ham, pulled pork, pickles, and mustard...sound familiar?!"

and

"The Zeus - Bestowed upon us from the great god himself we give you....THE ZEUS BLUCY! With thunder bolts and lightning we cram lava hot feta cheese inside this one. Then we tower massive slices of gyro meat, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and tzatziki sauce...this Greek god of a blucy makes Olympus blush!"

Vote Here at the Blue Door Pub's website:

The Blue Door Pub - BOM Contest Form

Vote on up either one! Or, if you want to be lame you can vote for one that someone else entered...what what would be the fun in that?! And feel free to forward this on to anyone else who might want to vote!

Thanks much, and Happy Friday!
Jessop & Jen

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Oh Rickyyy... I voted for "Blucy You Got Some Splanin' to Do" Just because the name is so damn clever. Hope you get to be in the show. I'll have mine with Babaluuuuu cheese dressing on the side please.

·
Registered
459 Posts
You need to make an Aussie burger…

Beef patty, onion, cheese, bacon, fried egg, beetroot, tomato, lettuce, tomato sauce (ketchup) and a pineapple ring! Bloody beautiful tucker!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts