Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First revealed here on the Saablink -

I have pretty much got everything wired up and running on the inside. With a little help from my friendly battery charger for the battery now located in the back, I was able to wire and test everything, even the new turn signals on the mirrors. Having a remote kill for the battery was also really cool because this meant I could safely disconnect the battery without have to actually disconnect it. Ok, time for a little tour - You will notice the gauges (already covered these in another post), the modified door panels with inset tweeter, suede upper, carbon handle pulls (currently being used for something else 8) ) OE carbon fiber dash, two red buttons on the dash - the upper flashes signaling that the CO2 cooler is armed and the lower for manually firing it (it also fires when the full throttle switch is activated), in-dash flat panel display and DVD player (see stereo section for all the gory details), suede covered dash and center console, cubby replacement for ashtray (no smokers please), and you can barely see the aluminum pedals. Oh, I almost forgot the newly wrapped steering wheel. Now, there may be some more stuff here (its kind of like one of those I spy puzzles), so sorry if I missed something. There are more interior pics on the web site under the interior page. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
looks clean...that suede looks better than i thaought it would.....
what size monitor is that? and where is the deck mounted at?
i guess i should look at the stereo secsion...

but it looks great.... not that i ever doubted it would..... :roll: :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
wow that suede is really pimp. those guages look real clean too, all matching. i think that everyone on this site drules when you post new pics

·
Registered
161 Posts
Kevin i have a quick question about your ride. Where did you acquire the suede that you used? All the fabric stores around here that i have been too in columbus ohio all say they don't carry suede and none can special order some for me. I was curious if maybe you ordered it from on-line someplace? Thanks in advance :)

Ps amazing ride

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts