Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather: Lots of rain (as usual)
Situation: Camper stuck in Mud
Car/Owner: Tweek's ng900 (RIP)

Caption: "So - need a pull?"

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
perfect, that's what I love about c900s. They have so much cargo space. They're probably my favorite model of Saab ever made. But cargo space isn't the only reason that that is so.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I've seen that picture - I have one better at home I'll post later :)

since the history of tweek's ng900 is a favorite in this thread, ill get a picture up in a few of how it sits now
Yeah - doesn't really look all that much different then some of the times I've seen it driving around - it's just a bit lower now lol

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Can you guys post more pre guardrail pictures of tweeks ng?
I do not know if those exist... lol

I think this was the first time I met Ben - Jan 2004 for one of our First (the First) pa Saab Meet/Runs DeLorean and I hosted.

I believe that is also 900AERO's SPG before all it's current upgrades - back when it was rocked through salt. lol

My 87' 9000 on the left - Old guys awesome wish I had more pics 9000 Airflow with rear louvers (anyone know that car?) and Shane's SPG

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I've seen that picture - I have one better at home I'll post later :)
Yeah, I was trying to keep to SAAB content, but this is my favorite from the series of pics. ;-)

I think we need to shoot something like this with Tweek's relic and some Swedish models.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good luck to that sir - I won't be one to decline the photo shoot.

The picture I have was from an e-bay listing - needless to say, very cleavager...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts